Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

LG-19
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: T-moblie

Blackberry Curve 9360 issue

Good night ,

I am having a issue with my blackerry curve 9360 . My screen is stuck on a white screen stating Erro102 Reload Software i don't know what to do can you assit me with this problem please .

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry Curve 9360 issue

Hi LG-19

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Do you have a previous backup of your device data or using BlackBerry protect for device backup ? You may need those !

To resolve your current issue you can refer to this Knowledge Base and try those suggetion:

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Please note, this method will delete all user data from within that device .If you have a previous backup then you can restore it from there.

Additional Information :

KB10068 :  " JVM 102 " error is generated on the  BlackBerry Smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
jonathanelano
My Device: BlackBerry 9220
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Blackberry Curve 9220 issue

[ Edited ]

Hi!

Just last week I had some serious trouble regarding my BlackBerry 9220 mobile phone. Suddenly, about 6 days ago my BBM setting got off. So what I did, I conducted security wipe out. And still the same. After I logged in my BB id and my password, of course normally BBM setting will follow. The problem is it doesn't push through. What I am talking about is the caption "Setting up BBM Setting". It doesn't pursue. Now I already went to globe center to troubleshoot and called the globe call center (I got my phone from Globe plan), but still they could not solve. Their diagnoses is that my phone may really have a problem that only BEC can solve. Now, I'll be going to Cebu on the 1st week of October. I am assured that BEC can accommodate this concerns as soon as I got their? Because, I may only spend 3 days in Cebu. Please let me know your feedback regarding this concern. Feel free to contact me at {REMOVED}.

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.