Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Heusen
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Curve vs Blackberry Huron

Good Day,

I am thinking about getting a Blackberry phone but I can't decide between the Curve (8320) or the Huron (8820), can someone advise me on chosing?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jujubefruit
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Curve vs Blackberry Huron

If you got dough it doesn't matter...see below:

To be more details in comparison, from specs on the net, both uses  BlackBerry OS with Intel 312MHz XScale Processor.

review: http://www.mobiletechreview.com/phones/BlackBerry-Curve-8300.htm

excerpts from review:....While both have capable music players that can pump out good sounding music through the included stereo earbud headset, only the Curve has A2DP Bluetooth stereo for wireless music-listening.....

Looks like curve wins.  Go figure.  If you like this, please give kudos via icons on the right.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Blackberry Curve vs Blackberry Huron

hello, the Huron is one generation older than the Curve. The main difference is the form factor : the 8800 is bigger, heavier, the keyboard is different, and the battery lasts longer.

the Curve is smaller, lighter, has better multimedia capabilities (including stereo bluetooth and a camera) as well as productivity features (spellchecker in every place where you can type text : mail, sms, browser, messenger, third party application)

Note : the screen is the same size, and the functionnalities are the same apart from above.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.