Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
itsthesherf
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9330

Blackberry Email Setup won't load correctly

Okay, I have been unable to get mail on my Blackberry Curve 9330 for some time. I have this phone under Verizon. quite awhile back during one of the updates not the last the one I did today or the last one but probably the one before it I'm assuming one of my email setups didn't directly download right causing it to screw up. It has nothing to do with resets on my phone I have tried numerous times resetting it and it doesn't work. Everytime I go into email setup, I go to Setup>Email Accounts>Internet Mail Account and then either it just freezes at the screen, or just goes back to the "Select the feature you want to set up screen" everytime. I have tried going into Service Books to try to send service books but it doesn't give me the option... I am unable to get into my Blackberry Internet Service account because I cannot remember my password - and I have done password restore or whatever and it said it has sent to my phone - but I have got nothing sent to my phone, so I'm wondering if maybe it got sent to one of my old phones? I don't remember or know but I'm really tired of not getting email on my phone so if anyone could help that would be grand! 

New Contributor
papasolcastroii
My Device: Curve 9300

Re: Blackberry Email Setup won't load correctly

Same here. Wishin' to downgrade to OS 5 back.

Contributor
lildretm
My Device: 8530

Re: Blackberry Email Setup won't load correctly

Contact the service provider that's all I can say * click the solution button*