Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodafone NZ

Blackberry Enterprise Server

Hello, I am struggling to find out how to deactivate my Enterprise Accounts. I made a mistake in setting this up and now I want to remove the accounts, but I don’t know how to. Can someone please help me? I have a Curve 9360.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Blackberry Enterprise Server

Hi CJHart and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

To clarify, did you Enterprise Activate your BlackBerry® smartphone on a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

No I didn't activate it on a Blackberry Enterprise Server. What I did was I tried setting up some email addresses from my smartphone by selecting Enterprise Account rather than Internet Mail Account and now I want to remove them from Enterprise Account. Is that clear? Do you know if I can do this? I have set them up in Internet Mail Account since then and that is working fine, but I don't want them set up in both.

Retired

Unless you activated on a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, you will not receive email or get any of the Enterprise features.  You can remove the Enterprise Email by going to Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Service Book and delete any service books that start with Desktop, if they exist.

Thanks.

-CptS

New Contributor

Yeah there are some there, but could some of them be for my internet mail accounts? Are there particular ones associated to Enterprise Accounts? I don't want to go and delete anything just yet without being sure that I am deleting the right thing, otherwise I could spend time and/or money getting it set back up again!e

Retired

Sorry for the delay in response.

Deleting the Desktop service books will not effect on any functionality of other email accounts.  These service books are only for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.

Thanks.

-CptS