Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

RowanIvanPeacock
My Device: Blackberry 9320 curve

Blackberry ID password issues

Good Day

I seriously hope someone here can help me.

I'm trying to remember my blackberry ID pin but I can't for the life of me figure it out, I can't even answer the failsafe question.

I own a Blackberry 9320 Curve, after sending it in for repairs it came back wiped but still broken, then they issued me with a new handset but now I'm trying to get this whole ID story sorted out. I can't remember my password therefore I can't access email, app world or protect.

I tried to create a new ID to no avail because the user name is already being used BY ME!
I'm on my last attempt here, is there no way to override this thing?

PLEASE HELP
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Blackberry ID password issues

Hi RowanIvanPeacock

You must remember the password for your BBID as this syncs all the information on your device

I invite you to review this link so you can reset the password for your BBID

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword?locale=ZXM%3D

But you manage to reset the password not stay another to create a new BBID

To create a new BBID must use an email address different from above

Regards...

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14