Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
juliet20
My Device: Curve 9360

Blackberry ID problem

I recently downloaded the new version of bbm and I need my blackberry ID password to login. However, i can't remember all of my password even with the securtiy question and I have a spelling mistake in my email address. So I can't get my password reset by email.

What can I do?

Please use plain text.
ajwalters78
My Device: Blackberry 9300

Re: Blackberry ID problem

Simmilar problem here.

Today I downloaded some updates BB wanted me to.  Now it's forgotten my BBM password,  If I attempt a password reset for my BBID repeatedly, eventually I get a password reset email with a password reset link.  This link takes me to a message saying that the link is no longer valid, inviting me to reset my password by generating another (the same) email, which then send me the same invalid link.  So I can't access my BBM, nor reset my password, and I can't contact my BBM contacts nor let them know that I cannot.  Hopeless.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kate_hurley
My Device: Curve 9360

Re: Blackberry ID problem

Exactly the same problem here, my bbm is useless and I cannot do anything about it. Please sort it out, I will definitely not be buying another blackberry with all the problems I have had!

Please use plain text.