Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ChulaMoreno
My Device: Blackberry 9360
My Carrier: AT&T

Blackberry ID - wrong email

I was assigned a new Blackberry from work and I created a Blackberry ID, but forgot the password. I clicked on 'forgot password' and never received an email because stupid me entered the email address incorrectly. So now the device is registered to a non-existant email and I don't remember what password I used. What can I do? I don't want to have to go to my IT department and tell them that I screwed up. Please help.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry ID - wrong email

Hi ChulaMoreno

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If the Username or the email that you used for your BlackBerry ID is invalid then you can't do much ! In that situation you have to create a new BlackBerry ID with a valid email address. the method to change the BlackBerry ID on our device is here :

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone.

But as you told that its a company phone so I prefer you first call your IT guys  to know if they allows.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.