Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
DebbieM43
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

Blackberry ID

Getting error message...Enter user name associated with this smartphone. How can i correct this error message. I have gone to phone options and clicked on blackberry ID, but it wont let me see details, it takes me straight to the blue screen to log in and confirm password etc. Until i sort this i can not use my apps :smileysad:. Can anyone tell me hoe to correct this please?. Thank you

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry ID

Hi DebbieM43

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Have you recently changed your SIM card ? And are sure that you are using correct Username or Email associated with that device .Please follow this Knowledge Base Article to resolve your issue with your BlackBerry ID

KB28212 "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7.

Please try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.