If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Katieu1989
My Device: Curve 8250
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry ID

My blackberry is registered to my university email account. However this account has now been de-activated. I also can't remember my blackberry password and to reset my Blackberry ID it automatically sends the reset password to this email account. How can I change which email account my Blackberry ID is linked to so I can purchase new apps and upgrade BBM? 

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Blackberry ID

Hi Katieu1989,

If this is the case, your best bet is to contact your carrier's technical support line, explain the situation to them, and they should be able to help you out after confirming your identity, etc. If they do not have the tools to help, ask if they can escalate your call to RIM.

I hope this info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Katieu1989
My Device: Curve 8250
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Blackberry ID

Thanks so much, 

I'll try and call tomorrow and hopefully they'll be more helpful than they were in store! 

Thanks 

Please use plain text.