Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

sueEGB
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: google

Blackberry ID

[ Edited ]

Hey I got a urgent problem got a bb curve 8520 frm my aunt,I hve a bb id,bt now I dnt knw how to remove her one,cause I assume its becoz she did a switch device at her bbm,that's why when I click on the bbm upgrade link it shows a blank blue screen

[Mod Edit: Changed title due to a new topic]

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry ID

Hello sueEGB

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

As you inherited your BlackBerry so I prefer do a backup of your device using Desktop software and perform a security wipe . for help refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB28225 : BlackBerry smartphone must be security wiped before transferring ownership

After a wipe you can use your own BlackBerry ID on that device .

sueEGB wrote:

when I click on the bbm upgrade link it shows a blank blue screen

For this issue you have to sure you have an active BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS from your Carrier or Network Service Provider , to use BBM and many other BlackBerry application we need BIS . So can you confirm you already have it on your account ?

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
Athu238
My Device: Blackberry-curve 9300
My Carrier: yes

I have the same problem but when I open the link my phones says its too large to open what should I do please help me,,,I'm using 9300
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Athu238 wrote:
I have the same problem but when I open the link my phones says its too large to open what should I do please help me,,,I'm using 9300

Hello Athu238

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Are you having issues with your BlackBerry ID or your device ? Can you please explain your issue in detail .

Thanks.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.