Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Blackerry curve

Blackberry ID

Hello

I have a blackberry curve, this phone was previously on an mtn contract and now i use a cellc prepaid sim. for some reason with the cellc sim this phone did not download, all upgrades did not go through. i tried to upgrade BBM and then it got deleted of the phone after the upgrade failed. i then created a blackberry id using the phone cellc email account, i back up the information of the phone with the cellc email id and then did a security swipe. i used an mtn sim to download whats app and it down loaded. but when i used the cellc sim which has an active BIS i5t did not open blackberry app world or download bbm .Now when i trie to reload the backed up information from blackberry protect it says that the id i i am using is invalid, if i try to create it again it says that the email has already been used to create and id. so now all the informatin is lost and i can not get the id (cell c email) to work.

please help me as i need to retrieve importatnt contacts information that was stored on this phone.

regards