Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Blackberry IP is blocked with BackScatter.

Hi - I have not been receiving my emails to my BB for 2 days now.  I have just been told that this is because a Blackberry IP address ( ) is blocked with BackScatter.  How long until this is fixed?  2 days is far too long for a simple issue such as this.  If nothing else, move me to another IP address.

I have been a loyal Blackberry user for years and have always defended RIM.  This is quickly coming to an end with issues such as this and the lack of support from Blackberry.

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry IP is blocked with BackScatter.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please carefully review this thread along with all linked documents:

Prior resolutions have required 2-pronged support, but let's see first if the information in that thread helps your situation at all.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? click here and also here. Please click here for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button.