Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

alicekentsley
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Virgin

Blackberry Internet not connecting

I have a blackberry curve 9320,i have 1gb of inhternet in my data plan and unlimited bbm and email, i have had it about  2 weeks and bbm, internet and email has been working fine. But sinse last night none of these have been working i have tried the housting table, but no message has come through. When i check the device analyser under device in settings Antenna ready, voice ready and data ready all pass , but Blackberry ready always fails, i have tried resetting my blackberry and still nothing works. How can i fix this its ugent! any on knoiw how to fix it??

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Blackberry Internet not connecting

I would contact your carrier, Virgin, to see if there are any issues with your account or with the network in your area.

John
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
porcha24
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Blackberry Internet not connecting

I have a blackberry curve 9320 I don't know how to reset my internet settings
Please use plain text.