Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
turner78
My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Pioneer Enid Cellular

Re: Blackberry Messenger

[ Edited ]

I still havent found a solution and am gettiing pretty po'd. Version 4.5 tells you that the contact is on the phone too. The only thing I can figure out is that the removal of these features is part of their "battery saving"  plan. I never had a problem before with by bb battery and still don't. If you own a bb you must charge it every night, thats part of it. My message is simple: if its not broke dont fix it. I like alot of the new features in version 5, but miss some of the very simple features of 4.5. What gives RIM?? Release 5.0.0.58 already and GIVE US BACK OUR FEATURES!!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
jonro99
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: UK Voda

Re: Blackberry Messenger

I like the new BBM, I especially like the 'move to home screen' option. I have moved my fiancèe contact icon to the top line of my homescreen, its a real time saver BUT I too miss the alert function, it was a real great feature, why did they take it away? Please can we get it back, it was the only way of contacting someone reliably when they became available again.
Please use plain text.