Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

mschima
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry Protect

my phone doesnt show on the blackberry protect website on my pc. i have blackberry protect installed on my device but when i log in on the website there is only an icon but it doesnt show my device.  How i make my device apppear on blackberry protect online ?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359

Re: Blackberry Protect

Has it ever shown correctly?

Battery pull first.

So when you login to the protect website and click manage devices, nothing is there?

Will it let you remove that icon through the menus? It sounds like something is stuck.

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app on the phone?

My Carrier: Vodafone

I had a blackberry before this and it didnt show that device as well on the protect website.  just got a new one and it doesnt show on this as well on the protect website. the back up by blackberry protect is running smoothly. i tried the battery pull, it still doesnt show. there is no option to delete the icons. when i go to 'manage devices', it says 'To add a device to this account, load the BlackBerry Protect Application onto your device from the BlackBerry AppWorld'. i dont understand, what should i do ?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Did you go thought the setup process on the device and on the website as well?

You can select to archive the backups of your old device even if you delete it from your account,

Blackberry Protect uses the Blackberry ID so you would have to complete the device install to associate it with your account.

I've attached links to the user manual and to the main support page for Blackberry Protect.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Blackberry Protect support page
Blackberry Protect User guide
Link to the Blackberry Protect Website

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.