If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

cherimai_1208
My Device: blackberry bold 9650
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Blackberry Sucks

I have had it with Blackberry. I have had my blackberry bold 9650 for almost two years now and not one single day has my phone worked properly. My phone is always freezing and constantly requiring an annoying battery pull. Why can't blackberry design a simple way to reboot a phone without requiring the purchase of an app to do so? Plus the apps just don't work...as simple as that. I have never had success with any app I have ever tried on my phone offered by blackberry app world....and I have tried many apps! This is not user error so don't insult me with that. I have researched many other phones and blackberry has fallen way behind. And what about these horrible free apps blackberry is now offering as a gift?? I don't want more apps that don't work!! I want blackberry to compensate me with a decent phone that I can enjoy!!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
luckyt
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: tmobile

it really sucks...

....had first one about a year - issues with sound - FREQUENTLY dropped phone calls etc. - exchange for new one - 1 year warranty - another 9 months - and then - sound not working - on and off - alarm not working - on and off - now camera not working - black screen - issues with routers - my network works perfectly fine btw - i need to delete and establish each time same wifi profile - to connect to internet for a minute - then it drops wifi connection again - piece of junk - the only good think is a wifi calls - but you need to use router without any security for that - SUCKS!!!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
huntmarv
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Sucks

Its not just Blackberry... It is all of them... Mass production produces defects... You know the saying? "Its quantity not quality... Quantity means more money... Blackberry is a great device... You sir are wrong...
Please use plain text.