Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9310
My Carrier: Straight Talk

Blackberry asks me to verify my password, I input my password and the message says the password is incorrect

Hi, I have a Blackberry Curve 9310. For the last week, I have not been able to sync my Google calendar with my Blackberry. Now, Blackberry is asking me to verify my password. After I input my password and click synchonize, the message reads, "Incorrect password." My password works on all other devices, except for Blackberry. Need help please. Thank you.

Super Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Blackberry asks me to verify my password, I input my password and the message says the password is incorrect

Hi

What is the version of your device? Is it 7.0? If yes try putting the password for BlackBerry ID under Options/Device /BlackBerry ID.

Also I would like to ask, did you change you BlackBerry ID on a computer?

Let me know if this help.
Contributor

Re: Blackberry asks me to verify my password, I input my password and the message says the password is incorrect

Where do I find the version? Blackberry is asking me to verify my Google email password. Thank you

Highlighted
Contributor

I have a Blackberry Curve 9310

7.1 Bundle

Blackberry is preventing me from accessing my google email. I input my password and Blackberry rejects the password and says it in invalid. I cannect sync my Google calendar with my Staright Talk Blackberry wireless. Nedd help please. Thank you.