Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: curve-8520
My Carrier: vodafone

Blackberry curve 8520 Reload Software:552

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

I have been looking for this problem and how to fix it, but I found out that they all never helped or don't have many details ..Etc 

OK let me start from the problem :

It was this morning when I was out sitting and my bbm didn't work so I got the battery off and back on at that time when it reloaded I had the problem I got a white screen with the problem  I can't get on the BB  OK, people said you might have a problem but the only thing I know I downloaded and didn't work was the b security thing.

OK anyways my mate told me that he saw that problem and all what got it fixed was update 

I saw on the forum  people saying get battery off and back on and press the back arrow to get safe mode didn't work

And what was awkward was people saying that get on your options button and deleted it but HOW CAN I GET ON IT WHILE I CANT EVEN USE IT!

OK I downloaded the software on the laptop but it never worked it asked me for pass I did it but I can't access files nothing the only thing I can access is the phone info and when I press any other one it goes connect to phone and when I do it comes error 

I would like you to help me pleasee really quick and a safe way I got to many people on bbm that I know and I haven't got there bbm pins saved I would really like it if you help me

Added info (so you wont ask me it )

Model curve 8529

sim: vodafone

Bough from : eBay UK but new and the one I got it from was a guy works in phones for you

How long I had it for :about 3weeks

The phone is charged but ill try and charge it again and see AND PLEASE HELP ME QUICKK

Contributor

Re: Blackberry curve 8520 Reload Software:552

model: 8520*
Developer
My Device: Z10, Playbook
My Carrier: Econet

Can you write the problems you're facing in point form and be specific
Twitter: @IAmBenGiey | Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Try my apps:
The Ultimate Currency Converter and T2G - BloGFeed
Contributor

I just told you my problem is reload software:552 and I would like to fix it because I can't access my phone and I want a way that I wont lose anything

Developer

Software:552 you will have to wipe your phone and reload your OS, unfortunately all data will be lost unless you had done a backup prior to the error. Download JM_Loader and wipe your Blackberry, connect it to your Desktop Software and click on Repair to reload the OS. Unfortunately you'll have to lose all info inorder to bring back your BB to life.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Try my apps:
Contributor

hello again :smileyvery-happy:

my phone

is is my phone and how it looks like 

this is when i get on the bb other tabs

this is what i get 

and when i connect i get this

you see :/

i press update

when i press update i get this*

ok am trying to upload a photo but it doesnt work its the very top button on the left the 'blackberry 8520) its when i plug the phone it comes but not the rest 

i got 4.6.1 bundle 465 whats recommended is 5 but i cant update it

when i press it and press update i get this

''This BlackBerry® Device Software upgrade includes new features and significant enhancements to the BlackBerry® solution and, as such, is only available to users with an active BlackBerry subscription. To learn more about BlackBerry® service, please visit www.blackberry.com/service.''

i got low OS as well i think

my phone was charging all night

please help me with the good way if you want more info with photos ill do it :smileywink:

thanx:Balloon:

Contributor

i dont really have to because i saw people did it withput it but i dont know how to
Developer

You have to put in your old OS. You can upgrade to Ver5 later, but run the same software you had. It might take some time for it to load

Try my apps:
Contributor

i would love it if u tell me how :smileyvery-happy: kudos to if it works
Developer

You have to put in your old OS. You can upgrade to Ver5 later, but run the same software you had. It might take some time for it to load. Select other versions and select your current(that is the one you were using) version and follow the prompts on each step. Do make sure you read through because you might leave out apps like memopad if you rush through

Try my apps: