Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

nazmulislam111
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: GrameenPhoneBD

Re: Blackberry curve 8520 Reload Software:552

HEI MAN,

RIGHT NOW I AM IN HUGE RELIEF. CAUSE I'VE JUST FIXED MY BBM 8520 "reload software 552" ERROR. AND I DID IT IN A VERY ODD WAY. I DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS BUT I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I DID. I PLUGGED IN MY BBM VIA USB. BUT MY OLD BBM MANAGER CAN NOT DETECT MY PHONE. THEN I UPDATED BBM MANAGER AND THEN I TRY TO CONNECT MY BBM BUT NOT WORKED. THEN I JUST OPEN THE BACKPART OF PHONE AND TOOK OUT THE BATTERY AND PLACED IT AGAIN. I'VE WAITED AND SAW BBM MANAGER HAS DETECTED MY PHONE AND I SAW AN UPDATE ICON. I CLICK IT AND IT SAYS BEFORE I CAN UPDATE MY BBM I HAVE TO UPDATE ..... I CLICK UPDATE AND IT TOOK A WHILE TO UPDATE. AND THEN I UPDATE MY BBM OS ON SAME WAY. WHENEVER THE BBM MANAGER COULD NOT FIND MY BBM I JUST TOOK THE BATTERY OUT AND THEN PLACE IT AGAIN. AND IT WORKS.

I'M SORRY I AM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH. I JUST WANT TO HELP. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lindaisobel196743
My Device: blackberry bold
My Carrier: £55.00

Re: Blackberry curve 8520 Reload Software:552 how to fix problem

I had the same problem so I went to the blackberry home screen and down the left hand side I saw device software so I downloaded that to my phone and now my blackberry is working perfect even better since I put new software onto my blackberry 8520, I hope this helps you. Kind regards Linda Duke.

linda duke
Please use plain text.
famous704
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: tigo

pla am bernard experiencing reload software 552 and dont kwon what to do

Please use plain text.
leethu
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: cellc

no dude da is nex wrong with your english. i sort of have a question> when u remove this baterry of yours do you disconnect the phone or u keep it connected from the laptop but just take off the baterry and on again?. i have the same problem but my computer has no enternet connection so i want to try all possible ways to do it when i'm in front of a laptop with one

Please use plain text.
come2catchme
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: 9709904220

sir 

i have downloaded the aaps and i want to change my sim thats why i have  switched off my mobile .

when i have switch on it is dissaperaing like reload software 552 

kindly guide me & how can i save my data 

Please use plain text.