Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: Me

Blackberry curve 9300 stopped working.

It first started off with the scroller not working, then it was the keyboard. Every time I try to type my password to get on to my phone it says "password incorrect" so now I can't even log onto it. I have no idea how its happened and it's really annoyed me. I can't get it repaired and I can't tell my parents because its happened before and we've had this huge fall out. Someone please help me?!?
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry curve 9300 stopped working.

Has the device gotten wet or been exposed to any moisture? It sounds like a moisture problem to me. Pull the battery, sim card, and memory card and then try placing the device in a bag of uncooked rice for a couple of days and then try it again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!