Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Lexie_
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
Accepted Solution

Blackberry curve 9320-trackpad problem

I have my blackberry since november 3rd (so, one day) and i already have a problem. When I put the mouse somewhere, it just go up, to another thing. For example, when i'm in the apps menu, it go up by itself on the date and time quarter of the screen. Is it normal ? And if not, what am i supposed to do to fix that ? Because it also does it when i'm writing on facebook, or even when i enter my password to unlock.

Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Blackberry curve 9320-trackpad problem

Hello Lexie,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

The following article may help regarding the issue you are experiencing with the trackpad on your BlackBerry smartphone:

Trackpad, trackball, or keyboard not working on a BlackBerry Smartphone - http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB29640

We hope this helps.

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

AndrewMc1906
My Device: 9320

I found with Trackpad problems such as not responding, or 'freezing' the solution is to clear the LOG. Press ALT and type in lg lg The LOG history appears, select clear log and problem solved.
Visitor
bethr299
My Device: blackberry curve 9320

can someone please help me.. the scroller on my phone will not work at all! i take very good care in my phone so i dont see what the problem is please give me a solution to this