Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: Me

Blackberry curve 9320 won't turn on

Hello, I've had my blackberry curve 9320 for nearly a year now and I love it so much. I couldn't live without it. I've recently dropped it into my running bath but took it out straight away and dried the battery and phone with a towel. It wouldn't turn on so I used the rice method where I put my phone in a cup of rice. When I took it out I put the battery in and the phone was working fine but I hadn't yet put the SIM card in. So I took out the battery put the SIM card back in but when I put the battery in the phone wouldn't turn on it just flashed red twice then stopped and repeated this. I left it on the radiator for a while thinking maybe there's still water inside and after a day I tried to turn it back on but it came up with the loading page then turned off. Now it's flashing red 4 times then a pause the 4 ect. Does anyone know what I should do or have any ideas? Thanks, Nieve
Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Tmobile

Re: Blackberry curve 9320 won't turn on

Replace the battery that can help...  If that does not work and if this is still under warranty  replace it!!!!  :smileyfrustrated: