Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

abhishek8dec
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: DU

Blackberry curve 9360 Text Scrolling issue

Hi , i am facing a text scrolling issue with my 9360 in SMS as well as BBM chats.

after a long chat , when i try to scroll up, the screen fails to do that, instead of that it keeps showing the time when that message was received.

I am unable to read my old sms and old chats.

Does anybody else also noticed the same??

BB Team, any solution or upgrade for the same. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mindrd
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: T-mobile

Re: Blackberry curve 9360 Text Scrolling issue

I have the same issue, it was suggested to me that the phone memory might be the cause of this, however, It hasn't changed anything with my phone. The Text messages are not scrolling up and i can't seem to read my old messages at all, until I wait a few minutes and have it possible scroll up. And the Blackberry Team currently isn't concerned about this because my post was up for three weeks now, and I got nothing in return for it.

Please use plain text.
togulati
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTNL-New Delhi-India

Hi

Found a way out of the mess, atleast for the text messages.

Go to the last message from a recepient that you are not able to scroll up. Then, press the BB Scrolling Sensor (the same button that u use for scrolling up and down). Amongst the many options that appear, select "View". You will then see the "Recent Activity" for that Contact. Now, select the same text message that was not scrolling-up. Now, it will!!!!

Remember that, the option "View" only appears when the sender is added to the Contacts.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
regan4000
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Rogers

I've had this same issue now with TWO Curve models. 

My first one broke accidentally and so I got another one.  After about a week, the scrolling problem started on the second one.  

I have horrible problems scrolling up and down texts, and when editing a contact.  It's absolutely horrible.

WTF is going on here?  It decreases my efficiency 1000x.

Please use plain text.