Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
martinamanganelli
My Device: Blackberry Curve

Blackberry doesn't connect to the internet after i changed Sim Card!HELP!!

Hello there! I'm having a hard time with my Bleckberry Curve. A copule days ago I got an English sim card from T-Mobile and Unlimited BB internet option. Before I had an Italian sim card (internet worked) and for some reason everything that is dealing with internet stopped working, except for wi fi. I can call, I can text but I can't use the Internet. I went to two different T-Mobile stores but they could not help me because everythin is fine with the options I choose (i got all the routine texts from T-Mobile) and it seems it's a phone problem. Also, it says "Registration message quequed. It will be sent once data coverage is available" when i select Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table> Register Now. Another strange thing is that when I push Browser>Options>Browser Configuration>T-Mobile Internet, it appears "Blackberry (and a little locker image next to it)" next to the voice Browser Identification, while when I select Hotspot Browser all the normal icons and Options appear. I really don't know what to do to make it work! I even called my old sim operator in Italy but they could not help me! This is my last choice since I could not find a Blackberry specific store here in Norwich! PLEASE HELP ME!! I tried to give all the info I can remember, but ask if you need to know more!

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2072), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Blackberry doesn't connect to the internet after i changed Sim Card!HELP!!

Hi and Welcome to the Community...apologies for the delayed reply...hopefully you already have this sorted, but just in case!

Please review this KB:

• KB03889 Changing the service provider or network

There are several possibilities...including that perhaps you have not MEP unlocked your BB so as to use it on any compatible carrier...please refer to this for further helpful information:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code