Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

hazbarney
My Device: Curve 9300

Blackberry doesn't have logo next to signal, can't connect to internet (Picture Attached)

Hi, I have a blackberry 9300 (Blackberry 3G) and it's about a year old, i got this phone so me and my dad could talk because my parents split up and i didn't have a good way of speaking to him. A few weeks ago he had this problem when it wouldn't connect to the internet (didn't display logo by the signal bar) i told him to do what i knew (i.e take the battery out and put back in) but it didn't change anything.... He went into EE (t-mobile and orange in the UK) and they didn't have a clue. I then got the same issue last night when i was talking to freinds on BBM, i can now only connect to the internet via WIFI which isn't good.

If anybody could help it would be very kind, thank you :smileyhappy:

Picture here: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6306/screen20130415154015.jpg?login_error=2

Contributor
mhuda
My Device: 9550

Re: Blackberry doesn't have logo next to signal, can't connect to internet (Picture Attached)

ALAS that's mean either you don't have blackberry package activated or your carrier experiencing blackberry problem.
hazbarney

Re: Blackberry doesn't have logo next to signal, can't connect to internet (Picture Attached)

I have a blackberry package and my other friends are on t-mobile aswell yet they have no problem

hazbarney

Thanks for support though. Got it solved... Took battery AND sim card out for 5 mins and then put it back in, solved it.. strange
Contributor
mhuda
My Device: 9550

Glad to hear that ... :smileyhappy: