Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Amelia91
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Blackberry is now Unusable After Update....

HUGE problem here....

I went to update the good ol' BB, and when it was almost done the update I got the white screen of death on my phone with an error message. The phone then turned off and ceased to work. It won't even light up when attached to a power source.

How do Iget my phone to turn on again? 

Please help.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Amelia91
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: Blackberry is now Unusable After Update....

Dear RIM:

As this is the third time I have updated my Blackberry and as a consequence have had to default it to original settings, thus losing all of my contacts and other vital points of a functioning smartphone, I feel that every single person I know who has ever had anything negative to say about BlackBerrys is, indeed, correct.

With such a large Smartphone market out there, I can't make sense of WHY I chose a BB in the first place. Especially when I have had nothing but problems with something as simple as a software update. As I have been a supporter of RIM from the moment I purchased a Blackberry,  I would just like to say I am beyond the point of disappointed.

Tomorrow I will be getting rid of my Blackberry and upgrading to something a lot better that actually has quality to it.

Your company is not going to make it, certainly not with such sub par products. I at the very least expected a FUNCTIONING smartphone, not the piece of junk your company has been peddling.

Please use plain text.