Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

albert_yu
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry keeps pressing enter

Hi,

I began to have a problem with my blackberry pressing enter chronically.  I will just leave it on the table and it will just keep pressing enter.  When Im on phone calls, it does it as well, putting me on mute.  My year is just a little over a year old so I dont think I have warranty anymore, what should I do?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Blackberry keeps pressing enter

Which device you have?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
LarcenIII

OK. I have the same problem. I see this same refrain everywhere I go. My Keyboard keeps pressing enter.  And everywhere I go, people ask this over and over and there is NEVER a FREAKING answer!! I'm so hacked off about these people who sign up, post, and never show up again.

Someone Help me and I swaer I'll dedicate a website to fixing these darn keyboards!! I fixed the trackball that was easy, I found answers everywhere. But nothing I can find about this keyboard.

Does the Model Really matter?

I have a Blackberry 8800. I will see this through until the issue is resolved, even if No one responds, I will return with what I did to fix it.

Danngit. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
LarcenIII

After replacing the Trackball that works great, but "enter" keeps getting pressed. It also gets worse and better. Sometimes it's like there is no problem at all. others, it's unstoppable other than a battery pull.

I just purchased a new keypad for 12 (Including Shipping)

It should take about a week and a half from this post to arrive, and I will keep you updated on my status.

Wish me luck. 

Please use plain text.