Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Ince123
My Device: Curve 8520

Blackberry screen goes white in the middle of a video?

Hi guys, I have a problem and I seriously need some help. I got my blackberry about 4 months ago, and I watch a lot of youtube videos on it. But suddenly about 2 weeks ago. My screen turns white halfway through the video (about 2-3 mins). As first I though it could be the battery is finished, but even after it's on full charge it'll do the same thing! Everytime it happens, I have to take out the battery and insert it again to get it working. This has become really annoying! Please help?
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Blackberry screen goes white in the middle of a video?

Hi Ince

Welcome to Support Forums

Open your Browser > Press the Menu key > Options > Scroll down to Clear Browsing Data ( Mark all fields ) then Click on CLEAR NOW. Once it is done perform a battery pull restart like this while your device is Powered On remove the battery wait a min. then re-insert it back.It might fix the issue .

When ever you feel any issue you can perform a Battery pull restart as mention, Rebooting  in this manner fixes most commen issues within our Smartphone.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
Ince123

Hi Prince, thanks for getting back at me. Now, I've tried what you have given me but still the same problem is happening? Could this be a possible problem with my battery or software?
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi Ince123

You are corect  If problem still presist then I would first arrange a Good battery to see if its a battery issue,  then the next step will be be a OS reload to rule out any Software issue, But before going for a reload do a backup of your device :

KB12487 :  How  backup BlackBerry smartphone Data using BlackBerry desktop software for Windows

Once it is done you can perform a  OS Reload :

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software

So please try it and see if that help in resolving your issue.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
Ince123

Ah, okay. Will do, and if the problem still happens I'll contact you once more Prince. Thanks for your time.