Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

neoneagleex
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: koodo

Blackberry trackpad

My trackpad hasn't been working for a while and I've tried every trick to fix it what should i do

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry trackpad

Hello neoneagleex

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you have done everything but problem still persists, then I suggest contact your Carrier or any Mobile repair shop and get your trackpad replaced .It may fix your issue .

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Boscorelli
My Device: Blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: Orange

Hello. My friend has a BB Curve 9320 and her trackpad isn't working. She came to her mobile repair shop ( its name is Darty in France) which has send her bb to your services. When they gave her bb curve back. It was in poor condition ( it was scratched) and the problem with the trackpad was not RESOLVED! They told her that they coudn't give her a new one or to give a payback. And when she told them to contact you on the phone, they answered "Blackberry is going down anyway so why try?" When you're a costumer to blackberry, you don't want this kind of answer. She only have this bb curve for 6 months. What can we do? Please help us!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Boscorelli wrote:

Hello. My friend has a BB Curve 9320 and her trackpad isn't working. She came to her mobile repair shop ( its name is Darty in France) which has send her bb to your services. When they gave her bb curve back. It was in poor condition ( it was scratched) and the problem with the trackpad was not RESOLVED! They told her that they coudn't give her a new one or to give a payback. And when she told them to contact you on the phone, they answered "Blackberry is going down anyway so why try?" When you're a costumer to blackberry, you don't want this kind of answer. She only have this bb curve for 6 months. What can we do? Please help us!

Hello Boscorelli

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry to hear about your issue , please do as suggested  in your other thread http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/Blackberry-Curve-9320-trackpad/m-p/2241615

Thanks.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.