Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9900
My Carrier: 02

Blackberry

[ Edited ]

You are pants. You freeze when updating and backing you up, the track pad has broken and your battery life is rubbish.

The solution I was given to fix you broke you, and now you won't turn on. 

Cannot wait till August and I can get rid of you and onto a new phone and network. 

Goodbye.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Blackberry

Until then, we can try to assist you.  If the trackpad is broken, this sounds like a hardware issue.  You will have to take the device to the carrier for repair or replacement.  I'm not sure what solution you were given, but if the phone can't turn on, this could be because of a number of things.  Taking it to the store is the best bet so they can address all these issues at once.  The same above applies to the battery issue.  I support all platforms and stuff breaks, its not just limited to one platform or device type.  I'm not saying this about you, but people tend to get caught up in all these fancy commercials, but in the end electronics and related components can fail.  It happens.  Sorry your phone isn't working, hopefully the store can assist you.

Yeah am going to take it to my carphone warehouse on Monday or Tuesday i think, if i can. Will probably have to pay some sort of fee for this. But will see what happens.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Keep us posted.  I wish I could offer more suggestions.  I know how it is not to have a working phone.

Cheers will do