Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

faiyazhack
My Device: Not Specified

Bluetooth Configuration Question

My question is regarding Bluetooth Headset configuration on a Blackberry device.  I have the Blackberry Curve 8310.  I have an automobile that has a Bluetooth system to be used for hands free communication.  Additionally I have a Plantronics Bluetooth device that I use on my ear.  The problem is when I am using the Bluetooth device on my ear and I enter my automobile and turn it on the vehicle’s device tries to connect to the Blackberry causing my call to be interrupted.  I have tried configuring the Blackberry a number of ways.  For example, I have configured the Blackberry to not accept connections from the automobile, I have changed it to “Not Trusted” and still when the automobile tries to connect to my phone it interrupts the phone call.  I am wondering if there is something I can do so that when the Blackberry is connected to one particular device it will not accept connections from any other device and more importantly not interrupt my phone calls.

Please use plain text.