If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
Legend_Of_Stone
My Device: Curve 8310 for AT&T v4.2.2.170

Bluetooth Help

I'm sure this issue has been posted in here already, but I'm sick of looking for it and am getting irritated with this issue.  I have had the 8310 for a couple of months now, and love the phone.  My wife decided to get the same phone yesterday and we have been trying to send pictures/music/ringtones to eachother via bluetooth.  But when we try to do this we get a message saying Connection Service Failed.  Both her and my phone will connect and send media to her old samsung phone, but not between the two curves.  How can two 8310's have a problem sending media to eachother?  We've tried multiple times to delete, then re-sync our devices which doesn't help.  Both phones are listed as trusted under device  properties, both phones are current as far as software updates; I just don't know what else to try.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Legend_Of_Stone
My Device: Curve 8310 for AT&T v4.2.2.170

Re: Bluetooth Help

Nobody knows anything about this?  No suggestions?  Anything?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: Bluetooth Help

hello,

is any of the two phones a corporate one ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.