07-24-2013 06:03 AM
I am facing problem in blackberry bluetooth pairing with my car(Ford Figo).
Car Model : Ford Figo
Blackberry Model : Blackberry Curve 9360
I have followed following steps:
1) Turn on bluetooth in car kit (Working)
2) Turn on bluetooth in blackberry (Working)
3) Make phone discoverable (Working)
4) Search for bluetooth device using car kit (Working)
5) Car kit able to identify blackberry phone (Working)
6) While connecting car kit displays to enter 4 digit passkey (Working)
7) on entering passkey, car kit displays waiting for code confirmation (working)
8) but i do not see any popup or message to enter passkey in blackberry phone (Not Working).I get pair error
9) another alternatve i tried i enabled listening for bluetooth device in my blackberry and followed same procedure
10) this time i see some popup in blackberry for just 1 sec and gets disapeared and again pairing error shown.
Please help or suggest work around.
07-29-2013 11:52 AM
Welcome to the support community!
Are you able to sucessfully pair your BlackBerry Curve smartphone with any other Bluetooth enabled devices or other BlackBerry smartphones? If not, do you also see the same issue with the Bluetooth passkey disappearing during pairing?
I look forward to your response.
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!