Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Zahria
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Bluetooth problem

Skchhoriya I am having the exact same problem as you and I have found no solution. Please help guys. I have the exact same bb too. Please please please help people. Thanx:-(
bhattacharyyapallabi
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

I have bought this blackberry curve 8520 recently......i am not able to recive any files from other devices although i can send it...i tried everythng...i paired the BB to other bluetooth enabled mobiles phones and laptop,trusted and selectd "Reciving Using BT" but it just says, "waiting for connection" and the laptop and my other bluetooth enabled device I use to send the files to my BB continues to say "connecting", this carries on for ages without having any errors, disconnections etc, it just continues to say "waiting for connection" ...and no "Accept the request" or any othr request apears on my BB screen........

its really frusting...............

plz help me 

New Contributor
tembeka
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520

Hi I just read all these problems with bluetooth its same as I have but how do I see replies like Stevens on BB and sony I have P1I,I am using this site for the 1st time
New Contributor
tembeka
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520

Hi I see I still have no reply for my contacts to be sent from SE to BB or. Where do I get them after being xfered to BB,may I get some feedback