Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified

Boost signal

I have 2 to 3 bars on my cell but I keep losing calls whether I'm inside or outside.  I live in a large metro area, Wash DC, and I've asked Verizon if there is a way for them to boost their signal and the answer is no.  I asked them if I could use a "signal booster" and they told me they thought the Blackberry Curve was not compatable.  Any suggestions as to how I can boost my signal.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Boost signal

The Wilson Company of St. George Utah has some really neat cell phone sulitions.  I have used them on NEXTEL service here in LA (lower alabama) and they work great.

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Boost signal

Well you can use Signal Booster to increase the strength of the signal but your carrier should take urgent steps to enhance the coverage in that particular area. Obviously there are some issue of Average Revenue earned vs Incurred Cost for coverage increase. But by no means they COULD say that they don't have anything to do!!!

My carrier accepts customes complains on coverage and rectify or tries to rectify the issue asap.

If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit