Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Avaa3333
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange
Accepted Solution

Broken Phone

Dear sir/ madam,

My blackberry curve 9360 has broken but I have a 12 month warranty kin it. It runs out on Monday so I need help ASAP. My trackpad button in the middle is broken sis there is no way to move around nor view anything. It can turn on and Off and the keyboard buttons work it's just the button in the middle. It clicks but cannot move side ways or up or down. I am not sure wha. I should do?

Ava Peters

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mindspace
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Orange UK/EE

Re: Broken Phone

Orange should replace it under warranty if you get it to one of their stores or call customer services over the weekend.

If you don't manage to get it done in time, it's fairly easy to replace, either yourself if you're comfortable with dismantling your phone or at a repair store/online repairer.

-------------------------------------
If my post is useful to you, please click 'LIKE'
If my post solves your issue, please click 'Accept as Solution'
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Avaa3333
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange

Thank you for scour quick response I and going to the orange store today and will we what's they will say. Thank again for the quick reply and such a good detailed response.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mindspace
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Orange UK/EE

No worries.

If you do need to replace the part yourself you can get it from ebay for around a fiver and it's only a 5 minute job to replace. http://goo.gl/zdlNO

-------------------------------------
If my post is useful to you, please click 'LIKE'
If my post solves your issue, please click 'Accept as Solution'
Please use plain text.