Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Browser: Uncaught exception:

Invisible node cannot be made current.

This is the third time this is happening.  Why does it keep happening?  I call my provider to have it fixed but never write down what I do.  How can I stop this from happening?

Solutions: 6,112
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Browser: Uncaught exception:

You need to delete the Service Books related to your browser.

Options>Advanced Options>Service Book> then Delete any/all the service books related to the [Browser Config] Find each one and left click to DELETE the necessary ones. There might be five of them.

Then resend the service books to restore them > Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register Now . This will register your Blackberry and you will get a new Registration email message that says:Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network, and the Service Books will be restored.

You might want to do yet another battery pull reboot, and try the browser again.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

"Then resend the service books to restore them > Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register Now ."

Sorry but I am new to this...I did above up until >Menu>.  Where is it?  How do I get it?

Thank you for helping me.

Solutions: 6,112
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

"Menu" is the key left of your trackball... pressing it brings up the "menu" screen for whatever application you are using.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code

Re: Re: Browser: Uncaught exception:

This was very helpful. I also deleted Windows Live Messenger since this all started after I installed it on my Blackberry. Thanks.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

JSanders:

does this work for BES Blackberries ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: