Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

arsala
My Device: 9300 cutve
My Carrier: bought from england

Browser is not opening after updating the os

Hi, 

I am using 9300 curve.I have upgraded its os and after that I cannot open browser , have done everything but its not working could you please help me also my blackberry app world doesnt't open i always get a message that data services are not operational and for browser i got a message of uncaught exception please guide me.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.2234)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Browser is not opening after updating the os

Hello Arsala...

What method used to update the Blackberry
Erased the vendor.xml file when updated your BB.

If you want to use the browser remember to have data plan or BIS for you to browse ...

But your problem is that the browser does not open ...

At the time of the update not done correctly.

Apply Wipe, Wipe Factory Reset again and load the OS again either via Loader

Regards...

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
arsala
My Device: 9300 cutve
My Carrier: bought from england

App world doesn't work

yes my problem has been solved by downgrading my OS. could you lease tell me why my blackberry app world is not working whenever I open it , I get the same message that data service not operational. What should i do to make it operational ?

Please use plain text.