Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
hala95
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520
Accepted Solution

Browsing error

Hello,

I've recently changed my SIM card from o2 to Talktalk. The SIM card works fine, my messages n calls too but I cant access the internet. I've called talktalk and told them, they sent me a website with instructions to, they told me to go to

-Options- advanced options-host routing table- click on menu and resgister now. It says registration messsage sent, but then i didnt recieve and messages after that. I've tried more than once but still nothing. I took the battery out too still nothing.

I put a different SIM card on, and the interent n blackberry services work fine!

please help. 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Browsing error

I wonder... with TalkTalk, won't you need a blackberry data plan attached to that SIM?  Can you check with them on this?  I see you did the host table registration, but I'm thinking without the correct blackberry data plan it won't work.

I went on their website and i've only just seen this 'Right now our SIM Only plans don't support BlackBerry services. So although you can call and text from a BlackBerry using our SIM cards, you won't be able to browse or use BlackBerry and data services.'

On the phone they told me the internet should work fine if i followed the istructions. I guess this is my first and last month with them.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hala95

Hey,

I got a new blackberry. Even though all the apps are working fine, I cant seem to browse the internet.

I can see 3G with that blackberry icon next to it. Sometimes it chages to GPRS but mostly 3G n the icon. What do I do.

Please use plain text.