Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
The_Quiet_Man
My Device: Curve 9320

Calendar Apps

Hi,

I've just recently got a Curve 9320 after having a Nokia E63. With my Nokia I had a calendar app which showed calendar and to-do items together for each day, as opposed to having to check the calendar then come out and go to tasks.

I've tried to find something for the Curve that will do the same, but haven't had much luck. Does anyone know of anything out there that will do what I want?

Cheers,

Craig

Developer
ujwalnambiar
My Device: Z10 LE

Re: Calendar Apps

Are you looking for a app that will do this?
--

If my post has helped you, give it a LIKE :smileywink:
Forums Advisor III
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

Your built-in calendar on your 9320 can do all that. You can add tasks and sync your facebook events too.

:smileyhappy:
New Contributor
The_Quiet_Man
My Device: Curve 9320

Thanks guys,

I just worked out tasks do show in the calendar but they are all right at the top of the screen at 00:00. I guess I've been spoilt by my old calendar as it only showed events and tasks with no time line that showed empty spaces.

Guess I'll get used to it!

Thanks again,

Craig

Forums Advisor III
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Hi! You're welcome. Glad we were able to help.

You can also change how your calendar looks like. On your calendar, press menu>view> then choose day, week, or agenda. :smileyhappy: