Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
kskiraly
My Device: Not Specified

Calendar Question

Hi I'm new to the forums but I have a question about the calendar.  I want to put my class schedule in my BB's calendar for reference but I do not want it to show up as an upcoming event under the today theme.  I do not want it to show up so I can see my appointments inbetween classes and also other reminders.  Is there anyway of doing this because I've looked pretty hard at my options on the phone and can't find one.  Also if there is another calendar/dayplanning program, I am open to trying it.

Thanks

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Calendar Question

kskiraly wrote:

Also if there is another calendar/dayplanning program, I am open to trying it.

you can use Google Calendar on their website (do not use Google Mobile Sync that would synchronize with your current Blackberry calendar).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Calendar Question

You can use Google Calendar on their website (do not use Google Mobile Sync that would synchronize with your current Blackberry calendar).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: