Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
My Device: Curve 8350

Calendar Sync to Facebook - Entries Wiped out

I have one calendar that was installed on the Blackberry when purchased. I uploaded an update of the Facebook App, now all of my entries are gone in the calendar that were in sync with my gmail address. I have the 8350 model and prior to this all calendar entries were saved to my email for gmail- this gmail option has disappeared in the CICAL drop down the only option available is Facebook. I tried to uninstall the Facebook App however that leaves no option for Default Service for the calendar, so the option for default service for my calendar is completely removed.

How can I go back to the original settings for my calendar and is it possible to retrieve prior/future entries from the now blank calendar?  Any help would be appreciated! 

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Calendar Sync to Facebook - Entries Wiped out

Hi Concierge,

Welcome to the Support Community!

To resolve the issue you are having with the calendars on your BlackBerry® Curve™ smartphone, could you please try resending your email service books? This should restore your Gmail® calendar and the entries it contained. This KB article should help. "How to send service books using the email setup application on the BlackBerry smartphone" http://bbry.lv/NM7qnG

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!