Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
jmaldavir
My Device: Not Specified

Calendar Synch - Two Calendars

During initial setup of my BB Curve on Sprint (I use BIS for email & Desktop Manager to synch calendar, tasks & address book w/Outlook 2007 on Windows XP), two calendars were created - one associated with my Outlook email account and the other associated with my yahoo account.  Somehow, many of my appointments that should be in my Outlook calendar were associated with my yahoo calendar.  In a recent synch, all of those items were deleted from my Outlook calendar and now only live on my BB in my yahoo calendar.  In subsequent syncs, the appt's did not make it back into my Outlook calendar.  So, 3 questions:

1. Is there a way to get those appointments back into my Outlook calendar (I do have two way sync established in desktop manager)?

2. Assuming I am able to get the appointments back into my Outlook, how do I eliminate the yahoo calendar? 

3. If I can't eliminate the yahoo calendar, can I set a default so that only my outlook calendar is used in my BB and not the Yahoo calendar?

Any help is appreciated! 

Please use plain text.