Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
aolmsted
My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Calendar syncing problems

I can sync my 8330 to Entourage, connected via USB to Mac using v1.04 desktop. But calendar entries on the BB have 7 hours added. Both the BB and my Mac are set to the same Pacific time. Sounds like the time is being read in GMT although isn't Pacific now GMT-8?

Please use plain text.
AmiS
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Telus

I have the Blackberry Torch 9800.  I use Gmail for my calendar and have multiple calendars on there (for birthdays, work, etc).  I can't seem to get them to show up on my BB though.  The base email (basic tasks and appointments) but all the other calendars I can't seem to share/sync.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MAEGGS2020
My Device: STORM 8330
My Carrier: SPRINT

I have same problem with same error message on Curve 8330.

If anyone sent you a solutin I'd appreciate if you would forward to me. Thanks

dadoc

dadoc
Please use plain text.
aah
New Contributor
aah
My Device: Not Specified

I have a Blackberry Bold 9700. I have been syncing Outlook 2003 for about a year and today I deleted some recurring events from Outlook; when I tried to sync my calendar, the process begins and then it stops, with an error signature of "Event type BEX P1: DesktopMgr.exe P2:4.3.0.15 P3: 46c309f0 P4: MisOutlookConnector.fil P5: 7.1.181 P6: 46ba4cec P7: 0003835d P8: c0000409  P9: 00000000"   The technical information note is C:\..........Temp\WER19b3.dir00\DesktopMgr.exe.mdmp   and C:\.......Temp\WER19b3.dir00\appcompat.txt.    I followed all the helps about the multiple calendars issue, since I found I had 4 calendars showing -- but that has not helped -- I get the same messages.  Note that I had an older Blackberry where I also lost the ability to sync the Outlook calendar after deleting some recurring events just like I did today.   Note and contacts still sync fine -- both on the older Blackberry and on this one. HELP!  I commute and rely on my Blackberry for my calendar.......

Please use plain text.
Developer
WVTinyTim
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8530
My Carrier: US Cellular

I have BES, which has taken over my claendar and I can't view or synch my Facebook calendar any moore :smileysad: Any help on how to enable by Facebook calendar would be great; BES is micromanaging my calendar!

Please use plain text.
Developer
WVTinyTim
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8530
My Carrier: US Cellular

NVM... apparently you can't have BES calendar access and Facebook Calendar access at the same time; I dropped BES.

Please use plain text.
imotoman
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: rogers

Hi there I am new to all this and am not very savy on the computer. I have been trying to sync everything on my BB Torch to my computer and it tells me i have my phone on wireless sync. it tells me to switch to manual sync on my BB under Calendar or contacts etc and then options and switch it but i do not see it anywhere. Can someone please help me.

Please use plain text.
mikecon23
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: BT

I have followed your instructions and merged all my calendars on my device but when I synced with my Outlook calendar, it deleted everything on  and Outlook is not syncing with my device - well it perofrms all teh actions but no entries get synced. I have tried to reset it too. I deleted all the spare calendars othrough the service book. I have called my servcie provider to try to resend teh service book too but the BT person said she would get their service team to contact me.

I tried to use your link per your comment:

"If the calendar is synchronized to a computer with BlackBerry® Desktop Manager software, the configuration for BlackBerry Desktop Manager will need to be reset and set up again before completing another synchronization. For more information on synchronization settings, see KB17022." but I am denied access to KB17022!

any suggestions please?

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Jpcs1972
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

I am not able to enforce the first solution; the MOVE option Its not available. Can I go to the 2nd Solution? I am working with 4 mails. Facebook is the 5th calendar. IT appeared like . I wont to delet IT. But what If Facebook calendar you wont to delet is set as the main calendar. will I loose my data?
Please use plain text.