Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Calendar notifications error

One more quick thought, if you have multiple email addresses you have multiple calendars, are you setting the one you want?
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jeetulives
My Device: Not Specified

okay... along with the OS X theme, i also added another email address... so if i've two accounts, you mean i've two calenders? if so, then i can see one calender icon & how do i configure the two calenders?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals

Calendar Options you will see two calendar each associated with your email addresses. You can color code them so you know which one you are looking at mine are red and blue. The default calendar if the one that follows the default email address.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jeetulives

i looked everywhere, calendar options, email settings... but didn't find two diff calendars... i've got a BB 8300 v 4.2.2

sorry pal, i'm bothering you but somehow i've become very dependent on these meeting alerts :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals

Okay you have 2 email address's A and B

One of the addresses in email A is your default address. Go to messages - compose look at top of screen it says send using default. The email address above that line is the default.

A is the default email address B is second email address

Go to calendar - options you will see General options and under that you will see calendar A and calendar B. If you click on A you can set options including color. A will be red. B will be blue. Save

Escape back to the calendar It should show the default calendar (a) in red. If you go back to options select calendar you will see A red and blue B you also have the options to show all. If you do this appointments from A will be in red, appointments from B will be in blue.

So basically if you set your A email address as default you will look at the A calendar unless you tell it different

Make sense??

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jeetulives

:smileyhappy: reading your text does make sense... but sorry to break your heart :smileyhappy: my phone in the calendar options does not show "General Options"... once i click options, i get the list of calendar options with: initial view, quick entry, default reminder, snooze, etc.

Bifocals, thank you for your patience & i hope we can solve this! 

:smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals

[ Edited ]

I wish we could continue but it's almost 3am here and I'm crispy. :smileyhappy:

I'll be back tomorrow. I have an 8330 so maybe we have different options.

Let me know your carrier as well.

Have a good day/night :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by Bifocals on 08-19-2008 03:44 AM

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jeetulives

BB Curve 8300 v 4.2.2.89

Good Night! Sleep Well! :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Visitor
mwrfla

I had the same problem, but I had not loaded any software.  My notifier just stopped ringing.

But if you go back to Bifocals first reply and do the hard reboot--it worked for me.

I THOUGHT that I had tried to do a hard reboot prior, but I turned off my blackberry--then took out the battery.  The key is to take out the battery when your Blackberry is still turned on.

It worked for me.

Thanks, Bi

Please use plain text.