Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

obates
My Device: 8330
Accepted Solution

Camera question for 8330!

Hello - I have looked everywhere for this answer and have come up with nothing.

I took a photo on my camera and then went to properties and selected the option to "hide" the photo.  Now, of course, it's hidden, but I can't view it anywhere????  Any ideas on how to UN hide it?

thanks so much!

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,931
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Camera question for 8330!

Yes, go to the folder in which the picture was located and press the Menu key > Show Hidden.

For example, return to the camera and look at the options to determine where the pictures are automatically saved.

Now, close the camera and go to the Media icon. Press Menu > Explore, and drill down to find that folder. Press Menu > Show hidden.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

[ Edited ]

Edit...^^^ditto

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Yup! Go here:

• Homescreen > Media > BBKey > Explore > (navigate to the folder containing the file) > BBKey > Show Hidden > (highlight but don't select the file) > BBKey > Properties > uncheck the "Hidden" tic box

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ScorpionQueen
My Device: Curve

Going through all the steps mentioned ....my bb doesn't give me the explore media option!!!! Please help me find my hidden photos!!!
Please use plain text.