Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
dave17dog
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: West Central Wireless

Camera won't work

everytime i try to use it a screen appears telling me Could not start the camera.  Close other applications and try opening the camera again."   I've done it several times to no avail.

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Developer
simply_abhik
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: Camera won't work

Hi dave17dog,

Welcome to the BB Community...

Remember, to most of the probs u face with BB, a battery pull restart might be all u need to do to resolve those issues...

so, do a battery pull restart...take out the battery when ur BB is switched ON,keep it that way for 5-10 seconds and then again reinsert the battery and let ur BB restart...now see, if the issue has been solved or not...

NB: make sure that ur BB is charged enough b4 u go for battery pull restart...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up... :Yes:
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dave17dog
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: West Central Wireless

Tried it. No luck.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

dave17dog wrote:

everytime i try to use it a screen appears telling me Could not start the camera.  Close other applications and try opening the camera again."   I've done it several times to no avail.

Hello dave17dog

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Please go through this Knowledge Base :

KB15544 :  "Could not launch camera application" error appears when opening the camera on the BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.