Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
Ian1988
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With My Curve 9320 problem?

[ Edited ]

Still the same problem :smileysad: here's my IMEI:  **removed**and PIN:  **removed** maybe this can help you find out what is wrong with my phone.

I can't even browse those blackberry sites you sent, they wont connect, yet my browser works fine looking up anything else, do you think that maybe I haven't activated Blackberry  use on my phone, if thats posible?

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hey lan

First think :
1. On your homescreen > Options > Device > BlackBerryID > are you login with your BlackBerryID ?

2. Have you done those Registration process , recend service books ? Have you receive those registration message in your message box ?

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Ian1988

When I go into Blackberry ID it say's my ID is up to date, so thats good. As for the registration I do have a message saying that Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network. But I can't resend the service book as I can't get into my email account on the phone and I can't do it through orange as there's a problem with the server and can't login till Sunday or Monday (I know this because I called them earlier)

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Ian1988 wrote:

But I can't resend the service book as I can't get into my email account on the phone and I can't do it through orange as there's a problem with the server and can't login till Sunday or Monday (I know this because I called them earlier)

Hi lan

Those service book are most crucial for any BlackBerry device to get access to all BlackBerry Data Services. Secondly those data services were delivered to our device through our Carrier servers , As you mentioned that you carrier is having issues with there Server then that may be the reason you're having problem in setting up BBM and  emails within your device .

I suggest you to contact your Carrier Orange to know about this issue, Because its our Carrier through which we enjoy those services . 

You can perform those above steps to resolve your problem once your Carrier fix issue with there Server. 

Let us know about your progress.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Ian1988

Ok, Thank you for all your help, I'll be checking my account with orange over the weekend so when it's up and running I will let you know, thanks again
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi lan

You're welcome .. Do keep is updated.

Good luck

Please use plain text.