Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Tommyjo50
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Can Not initially configure synch

Help, had trouble with 4.3 desktop software, re-installed off originial disk from Verizon not get this message every time I try synching " Your computer must be connected to the internet in order to initially configure synchronization setting"   I am connected to the internet.  I have removed and tried re-installing several times but continue to get this error message. 
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Bla1ze
My Device: 9000R

Re: Can Not initially configure synch

Two options that I know of to work..

Check IE to make sure "offline" mode is not checked....(I'm gonna assume no, since you were able to post here, but maybe you were using firefox or another browser :smileywink: )

Ditch 4.3 and install 4.2 SP2 from here

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Tommyjo50

Thank you I ditched 4.3 and downloaded 4.2  sp2 and it works.  Do you have any recco for a good media manager?  Thanks again !
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
tschweitzer
My Device: 8310

If you are just wanting to add existing files to your BlackBerry, if you have a media card in it you can just connect it to your PC then open your My Computer Icon and just drag and drop files into the corresponding folder. EX. (music files to the music folder)
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Tommyjo50

Thank you I tried looking for my media card through My Computer put nothing is showing up
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
tschweitzer
My Device: 8310

Is it formatted? If you connect your BlackBerry to your computer it should show up under the MyComputer icon.
Please use plain text.