Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

My Device: Not Specified

Can more than 1 alarm be set up on the bb curve 8310? If so, how do you do it. thank you.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: Can more than 1 alarm be set up on the bb curve 8310? If so, how do you do it. thank you.

Not from any app on the blackberry, no. You can set up multiple alerts on your calendar. There are also some third party apps out there with multiple alarms. Just do a google search.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Can more than 1 alarm be set up on the bb curve 8310? If so, how do you do it. thank you.

Once such application is MyAlarm.

Main Features from the developers website -

• 6 more alarms.
  • Choose which day it will beep.
  • Snooze 1, 5 and 10 minutes.
  • Monophonic tone, midi and mp3 support.
  • Each alarm has its own tone. Also you can override the individual tone with a global one.
  • Change the Layout of the application (this is needed to support some older OS version and trackwheel models).

I would recommend downloading this free application.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

you can also simply use the calendar and configure it to ring when an event occurs.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: